76 St. Alban's Place
Built 1865, Designated September 9, 1980
Listed on the National Register of Historical Places in 1982.
Designed by noted architect R.M. Upjohn, St. Alban's is an excellent example of a mid-19th century wood-frame church featuring board-and-batten siding, a rare survivor in New York City. The church was moved to its present location in 1872 and enlarged. The original parish (Church of the Holy Comforter) merged with St. Anne's Episcopal Church of Great Kills in 1951 and the name was changed to St. Alban's.