4210-4212 Arthur Kill Rd., 1896
Designated May 16, 1995
Westfield Township District School No. 7 was built in 1896, the second school building in the village of Kreischerville. It is one of the oldest school structures still in use on Staten Island. An addition in 1906 provided additional classrooms for the growing community. It was renamed Public School 4 in 1898 and today is home to Intermediate School 25 under the jurisdiction of the NYC's Board of Education Division of Special Education. It is suspected the speckled face brick was produced by the local Kreischer Brick Co.