440 Seguine Ave., ca. 1840, Designated May 25, 1967
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980.
Built by Joseph H. Seguine, a member of the prominent early Staten Island family. The house is described as a "monument to the Greek Revival period of architecture and to a grand way of life now a part of Staten Island's past history." Purchased in 1981 and restored by George Burke, the house is now owned by the City of New York since 1989.